5 Must-Have Fitness Apps for Spring
If you’ve discovered the motivational magic that is BurnThis then you probably already know how useful your smart phone can be in helping you achieve your health and fitness goals. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, gain muscle, sleep more, or stress less, your app store is one of your best friends for useful resources.
Here are five more of the best fitness apps that will give you that extra boost towards the finish line.
1. N+TC Nike Women’s Training App. Many members of the BurnThis #fitfam are big fans of this one! Whether you’re looking to start a home workout regimen or to add to your already established routine, Nike has you covered. From Tabata to yoga, Pilates to running, and different difficulty levels, this app has it all.
2. Omvana. Physical health is important, but mental health absolutely cannot be forgotten. Meditation can help you to reduce stress, which could mean better moods, fewer headaches, less fatigue, and an easier time losing weight!
3. ClassPass. For around $99 per month (depending on your location), ClassPass gives you access to unlimited classes from its partner studios. The ClassPass app lets you schedule classes anywhere, anytime, and has a handy map feature that will let you see the studios closest to you. If you’re #pumpedonpilates, this is definitely something you want to checkout!
4. Strava. Track your rides and runs in this “social fitness” app for some extra competition and motivation. Once you’ve recorded your activity using your GPS device of choice and upload it to Strava, you can compare your data to yourself, your friends, and even the pros!
5. UP Coffee. Is caffeine negatively impacting your health? This app from Jawbone helps you to track your consumption, including how long that caffeine is hanging around in your system, and provides reports to help you track any negative side effects you may be experiencing, for example disrupted sleep. It’s a great addition to the already wonderful UP app!
More About Lexie:
Name: Lexie Spiranac
Profession: Higher Education Program Administrator, Blogger, Fashion and Fitness Aficionado
Inspirational Fitness Moment: Earning a Stanford University Track & Field Scholarship. Working my booty off in high school for countless hours with countless trainers allowed me to attend my dream school!
Blog: The Always Bright Life