The temperature is on the rise and it’s inspiring many of us to take our workout outdoors! Outdoor workouts are a great way to shake up your fitness routine but it is imperative that you take extra precautions to protect your skin! Choosing the perfect sun protection can be difficult. Often times, lotion can leave your skin too greasy or moist, add a high intensity workout into the mix and you are in for total discomfort. Not to worry! We have sorted through and funneled down the best products on the market today that will keep your skin protected without sacrificing your workout’s intensity.
1. La Roche-Posay Tinted Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid ($33.50): Because who doesn’t like a little tint while protecting their face?
2. Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion SPF 70 ($10.99): Don’t let the high SPF number fool you, this lotion is light as can be.
3. SkinCeuticals Sport UV Defense SPF 50 ($40.00): Waterproof and sweat-proof, lather up with this thin white cream before hitting up that beach run.
4. Neutrogena Pure & Free Liquid Sunscreen SPF 50 ($12.49): Neutrogena’s products are always skin sensitive so as a bonus feel free to include Pure & Free into your morning beauty routine.
5. Kiehl’s Activated Sun Protector Sunscreen SPF 50 ($25.00): Loaded with antioxidants such as vitamin E, goji berry and einkorn wheat this sunscreen also acts as an anti-aging aid.
6. Origins A Perfect World SPF 35 UV Face Protector ($28.50): Another antioxidant-rich sunscreen that will leave your skin silky smooth.
Honorable Mention: Shady Day Daily SPF 30 Wipes ($8.00)! Perfect for the on the go girl or guy.