- Agni Yoga is a spiritual center for transformational fire and love.
- Class types include Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Restorative and also Pre Natal Yoga.
- Pricing options range from drop-in ($20) to packages (i.e. 10-pack $150) to monthly memberships (i.e. 6-month for $108 and unlimited classes).
- The studio also offers events, workshops, and teacher training. Check the website for details and updates!
- The word Agni is a sanskrit word related to fire and heat, but with a spiritual connotation.
- Founder Ashley Cummings has been student of Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality for over 10 years.
- She has been teaching Yoga and Meditation for 8 years while being based in Miami Beach, Florida and Los Angeles, California.
- Ashley travels the world with her SELF. LOVE. ASANA workshop that focuses on self-empowerment and realization through Yoga, meditation and self-love.
- “Every human being on the planet is pure love, pure consciousness, pure light energy, we just forget. Through consistent Yoga and Meditation practices we are able to experience and remember who we truly are.”
- All day before 6:00 pm there is FREE street parking as well as metered parking. At 6pm, there is Valet Parking available for $7.00.
- Check out their New Student Special – $45 for Unlimited Classes for 30 days!
- 1 month, 6 month & 1 year Memberships are available with added perks, as well as multiple class packages.
- In addition to regular classes, Agni Yoga offers various workshops and teacher trainings.
- There is a separate yoga studio exclusively for private sessions.
Located in the heart of West Hollywood, Agni Yoga is a quaint, welcoming studio offering a multitude of different yoga styles and classes for every kind of “yogi” out there. We were greeted by the radiant studio owner, and our class instructor, Ashley Cummings. She showed us to the large bright white yoga space, with beautiful gold and pink hand-painted artwork accenting the walls. We loved the reminder to “Just Breathe” which was largely displayed on the spacious front window over-looking Santa Monica Boulevard. It was a very appropriate quote as the theme around most of our Power Vinyasa class was the importance of breath. We settled into class with a Mantra and several sun salutations to begin really linking the breath to the movement. As we got into the standing postures, we took more time to really hold the pose. As soon as our muscles started to burn, our instructor gave us a much-needed reminder to utilize the breath to calm our minds and take us deeper into the stretch. By the time we made it to the three minute core section of class, we felt strong, warm and in tune with our bodies. The final relaxation pose, Savasana, sealed our feelings of calmness, as our instructor used a large singing bowl in lieu of music to really bring us to the present moment and set us up for a more balanced and connected day.
[BurnThis ambassador Kaleigh Walker]
WEST HOLLYWOOD 7327 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90046
Next: SoulCycle, Pasadena Indoor Cycling Studio Previous: Alex Ray Studios, NYC Ballet & Barre Studio