- Back Bay Yoga offers an extensive daily list of different yoga styles, so be sure to find one that sounds fitting for you.
- All classes are 1 hour and 30 minutes in length.
- Back Bay Yoga offers a number of reduced rate community classes.
- Founder/Instructor Lynne Begier has over 20 years of experience.
- Back Bay Yoga opened in 1991 to offer a stress-free environment for clients to pursue their love for yoga.
- Lynee is one of the more popular teachers at the studio, so be sure to check out one of her classes!
- If it’s your first visit, ask about their new member special to receive reduced rates!
- Late-comers are not allowed entrance to class, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Yoga mats can be rented for $3 or you can bring your own.
- Make a reservation because there is limited space for drop-ins!
- Many of their classes are performed in a warm room, so make sure you are hydrated.
To say we were impressed by Back Bay Yoga would be an understatement. We absolutely loved our class! The studio was clean and extremely well organized. Our instructor catered really well to everyone’s different ability levels. The room was hot, but not unbearable, and just enough to get our sweat on. The class was about 60+ people, in a space that forces you to get to know your neighbor quite well, but this added to the community feel. This studio is centrally located in the middle of downtown Boston, which makes it perfect for a before – after – or during work break in your day to get sweaty, find your zen, and make some friends along the way.
Back Bay 364 Boylston Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02116 617-375-9462