- Barre Forte offers dance-inspired group workouts that get you to look and feel your best!
- Their signature class, the body barre, tones and tightens every muscle in your body while stretching your muscles towards a long and lean physique.
- This studio offers more than just traditional barre! Their wide variety of classes, such as Burlesque and Cardio Flirt make sure you always have fun, and never get bored.
- Their “down to earth” studio welcomes all fitness levels and levels of dance experience.
- The studio was formerly called The Body Barre
- Owned by Nadia Walker-Arnold and instructor Jen Rehm.
- Nadia’s dance background perfectly compliments Jen’s experience in the fitness industry to make this one-of-a-kind studio come to life.
- All classes are instructed by females who are supportive, non-intimidating, and know what works for women.
- Barre Forte believes ” when you do what you love, you’ll never WORKOUT a day in your life!”
- Your first week is free! After that it’s $19 per class.
- Need some personal attention? Try their personal training sessions that start at just $70 per hour.
- Looking for the perfect girls event? The Body Barre will host you and up to 19 girlfriends in a hour workout. Spice things up by making the theme Burlesque and Bubbly!
- Add some fun to your fitness routine with their Happy Hour classes that include burlesque, chair, and dance moves followed by hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
Barre Forte was a one of a kind experience at their gorgeous new studio. We went to their signature “the body barre” class taught by Kristina. With a focus on our glutes and legs, we went through a total body workout that used isometric movements to make us shake and sweat. Kristina honed in on our physical fitness level while striking the perfect balance between being supportive and encouraging but pushed us to our limits. She was very personable and positive and was not going to let us walk out of there without a burn. We left feeling completely worked out, head to toe. We can’t wait to come back and try their burlesque classes, with a pair of the sexy socks they sell that will really get you in the mood.
Southeast 6895 E. Hampden Avenue
Denver, CO 80224Highlands Ranch 36 West Springer
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129