- Barry’s Boot Camp workouts are intense!
- We recommend it only for strong-minded people willing to push their limits for serious results.
- Classes are held every day of the week and each class concentrates on a specific muscle group, unless you opt for the full body workout, which works everything.
- You have the potential to burn up to 1,000 calories in one hour!
- This fat-melting workout was voted “The Best Celebrity Workout.”
- Barry Jay first brought his drill-sergeant style workouts to Los Angeles in 1998, and has since expanded to several major cities across the country.
- Barry’s A-list client repertoire includes the Kardashians, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Amanda Seyfried.
- This workout is designed to make you fit, fast.
- If you are competitive person you will love this work out.
- Be prepared to push yourself to your limit.
- Stay hydrated.
- This is a great class to sign up with friends!
Naturally, when we first visited Barry’s Boot Camp in West Hollywood we were prepared for the worst. But other than the camouflage wallpaper and army-green towels (free towel service, check!), the low lighting and heart-pumping music made it seem more like a swanky nightclub than a fitness studio. We opted for the “Full Body Workout” and we have three words for you: Feel. The. Burn. The workout combines 30 minutes of intense treadmill cardio (think steep inclines and 11-speed sprints) with free weights and resistance training. With thirty bodies in a small space, the room heated up fast and we left dripping in sweat and wonderfully exhausted. Still not convinced? Not only was this an amazing workout, the West Hollywood studio has a free parking garage.
West Hollywood 1106 N La Cienega Blvd Suite #104
West Hollywood, CA 90069 310-360-6262Sherman Oaks 14622 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 818-784-6262