- Biker Barre’s offerings live up to the studio’s name: spinning and barre classes that could be offered separately or together, blending the best of both worlds!
- Classes are music driven, creating a fun but intense environment.
- The name Biker Barre is a clever play on words, like a “biker bar” where you can come early, stay late, and make your sweat social!
- When founded, Biker Barre was the first of it’s kind on The Hill!
- Co-owner, Katie F, is also a student-favorite instructor and choreographs each class to the music. She believes “nothing can be sustainable without being fun” and no-where is that more true than her rides!
- Single Class: $22.
- New to the studio? Your first two classes are free! Make sure to choose the “New to Biker Barre – 2nd Class on the House” option when you check out!
- Biker Barre loves your friends almost as much as we do. Whenever you bring a new friend and they buy $50 worth of classes in their first month, you get $25 off your next class pass.
- Don’t be late! After class starts, they lock the door and no one is allowed in.
- Follow @BikerBarre on Twitter for special deals on classes.
- Bring your dry cleaning to drop off at the studio and pick it up at The Press when it’s done!
Heading into the Biker Barre studio tucked right in the heart of Eastern Market we decided to “make it a double” by combining the bread and butter of Biker Barre’s core class offerings: Susie’s sculpting Open Barre class followed directly by Ali’s highly energized Ride class. We got there a little early to scope out the scene and found the vibe to be extremely convivial and friendly – one class-goer even makes the hike all the way from Glover Park just to come to Biker Barre! Our Open Barre class was welcoming to the newcomers while also catering to those veterans of the group, combining both mat and barre routines that left us sore in all the right places. Susie had us tucking on the barre to perfectly selected beats as we felt the burn! After barre we moved into the biker studio where Ali had us jump on our rides to music that invigorated us throughout the class, which included a series of climbs highlighted with push-and-jump ups. Throughout the class Ali’s high energy and friendly demeanor kept us smiling throughout our sweat session.
Capitol Hill 738 7th St SE
Washington, DC 20003 212-733-1009