- BodyFi’s dedicated approach to personal training, Pilates, and TRX will get you the results you want in the least amount of time.
- Group Pilates classes are limited to 6-8 people for an experience dedicated to the one and only: you! Privates are also available.
- TRX classes are 14 people, but at only 30 minutes long, you are sure to find time to squeeze it into your busy day.
- BodyFi wants you to know what it’s like to “train at the speed of life!”
- All trainers have at least 1 certification and 2 years of experience. Check out all the different levels of trainers.
- Want proof? BodyFi was voted Best Personal Trainers & Best Weight Loss Program by Citysearch in 2010!
- Pilates: $40 if you train with a partner, TRX: $200 for a 6 week studio bootcamp (classes 3x per week), personal training: $60 for 30 minutes.
- Whether it’s bikini ready, building strength, or just plain results: check out all the bootcamps to find the perfect program to reach your goals.
- If you’re the kind of person that needs extra attention to reach your goals, check out the bodyFi 360 program that includes a workout plan, private training, unlimited TRX classes, meal planning, and discounts on everything from massages to food.
- If you live within 5 minutes of these locations, the trainers will even come to your own home!
BodyFi is a hidden gem in San Francisco’s Financial District. After riding the elevator up to the studio, we were greeted by a friendly staff, and reception full of water, snacks, and magazines. Our instructor Kellen began Training Day by walking through 14 “stations,” Bosu balls, TRX, and ViPRs. Then, the class, consisting of 20-30 second intervals broken up by 10 second breaks, began. It was not for the faint of heart, though Kellen was encouraging, and gave individual attention to help us to reach our fullest potential. Energy was high as thirty minutes flew by. This was an sweat drenching, high-energy, and efficient workout. We left feeling accomplished and sure to be sore the next morning!
Mission 2310 Mission St. @ 19th
San Francisco, CA 94110 415-633-6173Financial District 425 Washington St. Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94111