- Bodyline specializes in private and duo sessions, but also offers group classes.
- Pilates is their focus and expertise!
- Bodyline instructors are considered Pilates experts and travel the world extensively to train clients.
- Founder, Maria Leone, holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and has been teaching Pilates since 1989, so book your first session with her for a challenge!
- Bodyline is your top-of-the-line Pilates studio option, conveniently located in the heart of Beverly Hills.
- Bodyline is an all-inclusive studio, purified water, socks, and towels are among the many things provided for class.
- Group classes are 55 minutes in length.
- Private sessions start at $90 and group sessions are $35.
- If you’re a first-timer arrive 10-15 minutes early, as you will have some waivers to fill out.
- Valet parking is available.
Bodyline Pilates Fitness is a bright studio, lined with beautiful hardwood floors and high-tech reformers – a great choice for a motivating Pilates experience. Located in Beverly Hills on the bustling stretch of Wilshire Blvd, this Pilates oasis offers a range of private and group classes from beginner to professional levels.
We started the mid-morning “Back to Your Core” class on the floor, doing slow movements to lengthen the spine. After, we gradually worked our way to more traditional Pilates exercises on the reformer, engaging the core and strengthening the back…No slouching! We were impressed by the instructor Donna’s level of expertise and intuitiveness with the body, as she guided the class with every motion. And she has a sense of humor! By the time the class was over we were all giggling like school girls! This total body class challenged us to find that deeper connection of mind and body that so many of us are always searching for in our workouts but rarely find. We can’t wait to come back to Bodyline Pilates Fitness soon and try more classes!
[BurnThis Ambassador Maura Mannle]
Bodyline Pilates 9171 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (310) 274-2716 www.bodylinela.com/