- This challenging and sweaty Hatha yoga class leads through the traditional 26 postures, while detoxing your entire body.
- More than just a workout! Bikram can improve symptoms of chronic disease, injuries, improves circulation, and reduces stress.
- If you want the best physical and mental results, Bikram Yoga suggests to be consistent and go at least 3x per week.
- Directed by Michael Garrett, a long-time yogi for more than 30 years.
- After suffering from acute lower back pain, Michael found relief in Bikram yoga inspiring him to open his own studio.
- Locations in Encinitas and Oceanside.
- Single Class: $16.
- New Student special $10 (S.D. residents only) for an unlimited week, arrive 15 minutes early to register.
- Class duration is 90 minutes.
- Be prepared to sweat
- Try not to come on a full stomach.
- Wear shorts, a bathing suit or workout clothes
- Bring 2 large towels, a yoga mat (or rent for $1, towels $2 each), and a bottle of water (or available for purchase).
Our teacher at Bikram Yoga Encinitas greeted us at the front desk and was very pleasant. We walk into the 105-degree room to find students in very tiny clothes & men in Speedo’s. We gently started to stretch as we got used to the heat. Class started with a breathing exercise, and we flowed through the 26 pose series, holding each individual pose twice. We are dripping in sweat but with each pose we feel the tightness throughout our bodies release. The teacher sang a yoga cadence song, which seemed to help take the tense nature out of being stretched in ways we never thought possible. Our teacher continuously reminded us to smile which helped in the relaxation. By the end of class our back pain subsided and we hadn’t been this relaxed all week!
Encinitas 1410 North Coast Highway 101
Encinitas, CA 92024 760-944-0146Oceanside 701 Seagaze Dr
Oceanside, CA 92054 760-754-6803