- “Ride as hard as you dare” in intense 45 or 60 minute indoor cycling classes!
- West Hollywood also offers yoga classes taught by an elite group of talented and friendly instructors.
- Flywheel measures your results, tracking estimated calories, speed, power, distance, & torq for each ride through your online account.
- Need to ride in style? Signature swag including “Never Coast” and “You’re So Fly” – embossed apparel is for sale in the retail section at the front.
- Flywheel cycling classes are $25 and Yoga are $20. Packages available for both.
- Cancel without a penalty by 5pm the night before a scheduled class.
- Flywheel made its LA debut in 2013, with premium locations in West Hollywood and Larchmont.
- Ruth Zukerman & Jay Galluzzo teamed up to found the indoor cycling super-company in 2010.
- With a flagship studio in the Flatiron District in NYC, Flywheel now boasts multiple studios in nine states across the country.
- Flywheel’s West Coast squad includes celebrity trainers such as Lacey Stone.
- Parking is available in the garage in the rear of the building; bring your ticket into the studio to have it validated (up to 2 hrs).
- Need a quick boost after class? Grab a complimentary Starbucks refresher packet or some fresh fruit in the lounge area between studios.
- Fly with Friends! Invite friends to sweat with you at Flywheel. If they spend $50 or more, you receive $50 in free credit every time.
Talk about a one-two punch! We started our day with back-to-back double sessions of yoga and indoor cycling. Yoga was taught by Aree, a fun-loving, talented yogi who co-heads Flywheel’s yoga program. The class left us sweating and smiling! We started with cartwheels – something we hadn’t done in years! – which helped to lighten both mind and body. From there, we continued through an intense vinyasa flow series in the heated studio, where Aree guided us through a music-filled journey of perfectly-timed sound tracks that kept us inspired and connected to the practice.
Our second session was with Lacey Stone, celebrity trainer and one of Flywheel’s finest! Lacey electric energy had us up and out of our seats right away. Flywheel’s classes keep you focused on working through cycling circuits that include jumps, hills and sprints – all the while adjusting your resistance and RPM’s to maximize the impact of the ride on your body. The competitor in us loved having the ability to stay motivated by competing against ourselves, pushing to the upper limit of each recommended RPM and resistance range. We”ll be back so that we can work that way up the Torq leader board, too!
West Hollywood 8599 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069 310-360-7200Hancock Park 147 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Larchmont, CA 90004 323-446-2425