- GoCycle is more than your typical spin class; it’s a total body workout!
- Voted best spinning class in Chicago by CBS Chicago in 2012.
- Each bike has a calorie meter to see exactly how many martinis your burning off in one session (class averages 500 calories burned!)
- Want more? GoCycle has a variety of “combo classes” ranging from 45-70 minutes that include weights, abs, TRX, and stretching.
- Owned by Emmy Rigali who has more than 20 years of teaching experience, including teaching at Obama’s home gym, East Bank Club.
- Unlike other spin studios, GoCycle prides them on being a no-judgment zone.
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms available with towels and water included, how nice?
- So far, only one location in Lincoln Park.
- Go Intro Card is $50 for 3 classes for new students ($22 dollars for a drop in).
- To really “rock your world” try Go Boot Camp: a 6-week program that is guaranteed to transform your body.
- Free parking in the lot on Cleveland and North Avenue.
- Make it personal- GoCycle is available for private parties where they will customize a class just for you.
Giving chain spin studios a run for their money, GoCycle is a high-tech heart-pumping, “feel like your in a club”, studio in the heart of Old Town. When we walked in, we were greeted by owner, Emmy Rigali (who was also our teacher). We walked past the equipment in the front of the studio to the spinning area in the back. We went to GoPump, a one of a kind class with 40 mins of spin and 20 mins of weight training. The bikes were tightly packed together in the back of the studio and provided a spinning experience that made us feel like we were one with the whole class. We knew we were in it together. The music was amazing and motivated us through the entire class. Bottom line, even if you are loyal to you’re regular studio, you haven’t done spinning right until you’ve been to GoCycle.
Old Town 525 W North Ave. (between Mohawk St & Meyer Ct)
Chicago, IL 60610 312-878-4999