- PEDAL offers various classes including spinning, TRX, kettle bells, and weights, and some that combine them all!
- Pedal NYC believes “friends don’t let friends sweat alone” and we couldn’t agree more!
- Each class welcomes students at all levels of fitness.
- The spin studio, with its neon lighting and mirrored walls, makes you feel like you’re at a rave, especially when lead instructor Mr. Ray pumps his tunes.
- Mr. Ray has over 13 years of experience in the fitness industry, including personal training at gyms like Equinox and New York Sports Club.
- It’s not all about the bikes! P-E-D-A-L stands for Physical Excellence Delivered Around Life.
- PEDAL is affiliated with Running through Walls, a pediatric cancer nonprofit. 100 percent of the proceeds from PEDAL’s water bottles go to RTW.
- They also run classes right in Hoboken across the river.
- The studio is located at 61st and West End Avenue, but it’s really between West End and the river–definitely double check a map before going to class for the first time!
- For spin classes, you don’t need spin shoes unless you prefer them–the bikes have foot cages for regular sneakers.
- Your first class is half off!
The studio’s owner, “Mr. Ray,” made us feel right at home in his signature spin class. PEDAL’s Livestrong bikes are some of the best indoor cycling bikes around, and you’ll really feel the difference as each bike is paired with a monitor that shows your rotations per minute (RPMs) on a light-up screen. We’d never been in a spin class that made us feel our abs as much as PEDAL. Mr. Ray really pushes you with his enthusiasm (you can barely keep track of him as he’s bouncing around the studio so much!). We can’t wait to try another PEDAL class, as their circuit training studio is immaculate–a gym rat’s dream!
Upper West Side 33 West End Avenue
New York, NY 10023 212-561-5435