- Pure Barre has gotten all of D.C. excited about this amazingly effective lengthening and toning workout!
- Classes are 55 minutes in length.
- They offer a number of workshops to deepen your understanding of Pure Barre techniques.
- Pure Barre prides itself on being one of the fastest, most effective ways to change the shape of your body!
- Pure Barre has studios across the U.S., so you can rely on them even when your traveling. Check our Pure Barre LA & Pure Barre Aspen in Hot Spots!
- Learn more about their instructors through their “Teacher Tuesday” feature on Facebook.
- Classes fill up quickly, so be sure to reserve your spot ahead of time!
- All class props are provided.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Be sure to always wear socks to Pure Barre (its best if you have ones with grips on the bottom to prevent slipping).
- No shorts allowed!
- First timer? Arrive 10 minutes early to sign a waiver and get introduced to the studio/equipment.
- For extra information attend their free “Breaking Down the Barre” workshop where they explain how the exercises are effective.
Within minutes of arrival we were personally greeted by an enthusiastic instructor who learned our names and guided us through the equipment for the 55-minute class. Though the supplies were minimal (two small weights, one ball and one exercise tube per student), the workout felt powerful enough to have required a gym’s worth of apparatus. The instructor led us through a series of subtle tucks and squeezes set to upbeat music, but still had plenty of time to move around the room correcting form and encouraging the wobbly-legged. It’s no wonder our legs were shaky: with an emphasis on abs, seat and thighs, this intense workout is likely to tone up those problem areas in no time.
Dupont Circle 2130 P Street NW
Washington, DC 20037 202-870-1799