- Cyclepathic offers the ultimate indoor cycling experience in the heart of Santa Monica!
- Their indoor cycling classes utilize Schwinn’s top of the line Carbon Blue bikes.
- Cyclepathic also offers strength/conditioning & other intense cardio workouts so you can change up your fitness routine to stay motivated.
- A donation is made to the Life Rolls On foundation for every indoor cycling class booked, so you’re exercising for a good cause!
- Cyclepathic use their high-energy classes to inspire their students, both physically and mentally, to achieve their fitness goals.
- Founder Adam Kessel believes in the motto “Go Big or Go HUGE!” He realized his life-long dream when he opened the studio in 2014.
- “Sweat hard. Sweat proud. Sweat like you mean it.”
- NEW CLIENT OFFER: $15 First Class.
- The locker rooms include showers, complimentary bath towels, and lockers.
- No spin shoe rentals, however each bike is equipped with tri-clips that accommodate any athletic or sports shoe.
- Water and hand towels are available for purchase.
- Free parking with validation.
We are always up for a good sweat, so we were excited to try out Santa Monica’s latest fitness addiction, Cyclepathic Fitness. The studio offers the best of both worlds – a plethora of high-energy fitness classes with catchy names like “Earn it and Burn it” and “Go Hard or Go Home,” as well as a state of the art indoor cycling studio. We decided to go for a spin and try out one of Schwinn’s newest elite Carbon Blue bikes featured at Cyclepathic.
We instantly felt at home when we arrived at the studio as we were greeted with welcoming smiles by the staff and studio owner. After a quick tour and bike tutorial, we were ready for our 45 minute ride! The cool vibe and motivational quotes lining the walls in graffiti-like font, including the studio’s mantra, “Sweat hard. Sweat proud. Sweat like you mean it” created an inspiring and hip ambiance. And our perfectly-toned instructor made sure to keep us working even harder with her encouraging words and a killer playlist. The heart-pumping hills, sprints, and runs on the bike definitely made for an intense cardiovascular workout, but we were also having a lot of fun with our fellow riders. Our strength, stamina, and mental toughness were all challenged, and we can’t wait to try another high-intensity, calorie-blasting class!
–Kaleigh Walker, BurnThis Ambassador
SANTA MONICA 720 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90401 (310) 917-1116 cyclepathicfitness.com/home
Next: Peloton Cycle, NYC & On-Demand Indoor Cycling Studio Previous: Edge Cycle, London Indoor Cycling Studio