- SCHEDULE & BOOKING AVAILABLE ON THE BURNTHIS APP!
- BOOK SINGLE CLASSES FOR $25/CLASS OR SAVE 60% WITH A 5-PACK ($10/CLASS) ON THE APP.
- Exhale in Santa Monica is located within the luxurious Fairmont Miramar Hotel and Bungalows and a second location is right on Main Street in Venice Beach.
- The studio offers a variety of Core Fusion classes including Core Fusion Yoga, Boot Camp, Barre, and Cardio classes!
- The location acts as a perfect getaway for hotel guests and LA residents alike.
- In addition to workouts there is a full menu of spa therapies.
- The SM location has a quiet, zen lounge and fully stocked changing rooms, which feature a steam room, sauna, lockers, and showers truly make this hot-spot a place of luxury.
- Beautiful studio space with hardwood floors and natural lighting.
- Exhale offers unparalleled, transformational mind body programs within an inspiring, relaxing sanctuary.
- They believe in following the breath, which both invigorates and calms, connecting mind and body and opening us up to positive change.
- In 2003, leading fitness and spa experts joined forces to create a lifestyle brand, Exhale. The intention, then and now, was to deliver mind and body wellbeing making everyday transformation attainable and sustainable.
- To date Exhale currently operates 20 locations in 11 cities.
- The team maintains the strong core values and mantras, upon which the company was founded.
- For an outdoor experience, try their Exhale Power Beach yoga or Poolside Yoga.
- Attention hot mamas! Mommy and Me and Mommy-to-Be Yoga classes are offered.
- Be sure to check out the fun workshops including: Detox DIY, Core Dance, and more!
- Classes are suitable for all fitness levels.
- Socks required for Barre classes (Exhale’s no-slip grip socks recommended!)
The tranquility of the sophisticated studio space (with beautiful hardwood flooring, natural lighting and green accents) was a quiet refuge from the busy streets outside. We headed to The Core Fusion Barre class (only available at the Santa Monica location) – the studio’s signature full body workout, which targets anything that jiggles and is designed to give you chiseled abs, tones legs, cut arms, and a high, lifted butt. We loved the personal attention we received from our instructor and assistant instructor, who were there to help us achieve proper posture and alignment as we moved through a series of ballet inspired, core-centric moves. Small, isolated muscle movements and light hand weights brought on a major burn, as we sweated through an awesome hour of breathing, balancing and unwinding after a busy day.
Santa Monica Fairmont Miramar Hotel and Bungalows 101 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401 310- 319-3193Venice Beach 245 Main Street
Venice, CA 90291 310-450-7676