- SCHEDULE & BOOKING AVAILABLE ON THE BURNTHIS APP!
- BOOK SINGLE CLASSES FOR $25/CLASS OR SAVE 4% WITH A 5-PACK ($24/CLASS) ON THE APP.
- Don’t let the “Spa” name food you: exhale Spa is one of Chicago’s premier workout studios holding Core Fusion Barre and Yoga classes at all times of the day.
- Core Fusion uses a variety of equipment to melt away your fat through small isometric movements that lengthen and tone your entire body.
- The serene spa also offers rejuvenating post-workout treatments, lockerooms, and showers.
- Located in the heart of Gold Coast, exhale’s top instructors and state of the art studio draws the windy city’s most glamorous.
- This is the only location in the Chicago area.
- Traveling? The studio has locations across the country, including New York, LA, Miami, Boston, and Dallas.
- Single Class: $25.
- Walking down the aisle soon? Check out their 6 or 12 week bridal bootcamp which includes unlimited classes, weekly check-ins, treatments, Blue Print Cleanse, and discounts on Rent the Runway!
- Save time for a post-workout veg in the zen-lounge to peruse the assortment of workout and skincare products.
Exhale’s two gorgeous studios at their Gold Coast location provided an intimate and serene experience. With their wide array of classes, it was hard to pick just one class between yoga, barre, cardio, or bootcamp. We finally chose Core Fusion Cardio in their smaller studio that fits only 8 people.
Core Fusion Cardio is a great mix of cardio and strength. It takes the barre out of Core Fusion and replaces it with high-intensity intervals, while maintaining exhale’s signature focus on the core. This not only means your stomach but your back. Our teacher was helpful in correcting posture and form to make sure that moves were done efficiently to get the best results. This class worked on toning long lean muscles as well as the tiny muscles that support the larger ones. We used light weights to sculpt the arms all down on a yoga mat. Each sequence always ended with mountain climbers and back to downward-dog to reset our bodies.
Expect squats, lunges, mountain climbers, and yoga poses while using hand weights. In the middle of the session, we did 3 sets of 10 burpees which raised our heart rates and increased our energy. At the end of the class, we folded our yoga mats in half and worked on core: always the perfect way to close a class. Need proof? We used our Jawbone to track this workout and burned around 500 calories in one hour!
Gold Coast 945 North State Street
Chicago, IL 60610 312-753-6500