- SCHEDULE & BOOKING AVAILABLE ON THE BURNTHIS APP!
- BOOK SINGLE CLASSES FOR $25/CLASS OR SAVE 4% WITH A 5-PACK ($24/CLASS) ON THE APP.
- Located in Miami’s EPIC Hotel, exhale Spa is a dream fitness destination for vacationers and Miami residents alike.
- Offers Core Fusion and Yoga classes alongside top-of-the-line spa treatments.
- Core Fusion uses weights, balls, bands, and body resistance to burn calories while focusing on the core.
- You will sweat, shake, and transform
- Founded in 2003 by fitness and lifestyle experts “to deliver mind and body well-being, making everyday transformation attainable and sustainable.”
- They have now branched into 9 U.S. cities including New York, Chicago, Boston, and LA.
- exhale “lives and breathes the yin and yang” and believes “when energy shifts, transformation results.”
- Single class: $25.
- No shoes needed, but wear grippy-socks if you have.
- EPIC Hotel location offers everything from gym equipment, to acupuncture at the spa.
- Make sure to validate your parking to get the exhale Spa $5 rate, as opposed to $20.
When we walked into the exhale Spa on a Thursday morning for the 6:45am Barre class, there were already people at the gym. Located in the Epic hotel on the 16th floor, the studio is a small, inviting, and cozy area. Our instructor Natalie was very friendly and full of energy, helping out during the class in a motivating and encouraging way. The whole class was done with the help of a ballet bar, a rope, weights, and a mat.
The secret, but oh-so-amazing killer of the class? After the warm-up, we began the first series by incorporating 2 lbs. free weights for arm and back work. We thought the set would be easy with the light weights – but we could barely hold them up by the end! Moving to the barre for thigh and flute work, our legs never stopped shaking, and we knew we were changing. We finished with tummy-tucking ab work and, finally, a much-appreciated Savasana!
EPIC Hotel 270 Biscayne Blvd Way
Miami, FL 33131 305-423-3900