- SCHEDULE & BOOKING AVAILABLE ON THE BURNTHIS APP!
- BOOK SINGLE CLASSES FOR $37/CLASS OR SAVE 6% WITH A 5-PACK ($34/CLASS) ON THE APP.
- “Exhale” takes on a whole new meaning and significance when taking a barre or yoga class.
- Considered to be one of the benchmark studios that popularized boutique fitness.
- The studio’s most popular and well-known classes are its ‘Core Fusion’ series, which is a barre method class.
- Exhale also offers yoga classes.
- Classes are an hour long and are taught by talented instructors, many of whom are performers or dancers who keep the workout lively and engaging.
- There are now 20 studios in 11 cities.
- It has been ten years since Exhale Spa first opened its doors.
- The studio was built to create a lifestyle brand that delivered mind and body wellbeing.
- You can still find co-founders Fred Divito and Elisabeth Halfpapp teaching classes and leading retreats in exotically serene locations.
- Several of Exhale’s locations, including its Midtown flagship, have a full-service spa including massages, facials, and mani/pedis.
- Signing up for Exhale’s newsletter gives you the inside scoop on spa discounts and specials.
- The studio is a go-to for many bridal showers and bachelorette party events.
- Nutritional services, spa facilities and appointments, and a number of annual fitness retreats.
- Classes are an hour long and are taught by talented instructors, many of which are performers or dancers who keep the workout lively and engaging.
Exhale’s Core Fusion classes are one of our favorites to do with friends. The popular studio has multiple locations around NYC and LA (and other cities like Boston, Chicago and Atlanta), so it is typically easier to coordinate times and locations. If you go to the Midtown, Uptown, or Soho locations you will find carpeted floors while the two Gansevoort-Hotel based locations (Gramercy and Meatpacking) have hardwood. Soho and Meatpacking are the two studios without mirrors, so if you like to monitor your positions in the mirror, like us, make sure to book a class at one of the other locations. Regardless of the studio we choose, our experience at Exhale is always the same: warmup, free-weight arm-work, then thighs, followed by butt, and finally abs. Our legs are quivering, our arms are shaking, and our abs are burning but we always leave feeling calm and invigorated, with the studio’s mantra singing in our heads: “Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.” Core fusion helps us sweat but it also always reminds us to breathe.
Gramercy 420 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016 646-380-5330Upper East Side 980 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10075 212-561-4600Central Park South 150 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019 212-561-7400Meatpacking Hotel Gansevoort 18 Ninth Ave.
New York, NY 10014 212-660-6733Soho 68-70 Spring Street
New York, NY 10012 212-561-7400Bridgehampton 2415 Main Street
Bridgehampton , NY 11932 212-561-6400