- Fitness Mosaic offers various fitness classes, including Spin, Pilates, Conditioning, and Dance classes.
- With five unique studios in one, Fitness Mosaic offers a class for everyone!
- They also offer a 20-minute “Supers” class in the morning, so there is no excuse not to get your workout in before the office!
- Fitness Mosaic approaches every class with the same dynamic group psychology to help students receive the competitive support they need!
- “To exercise consistently and successfully, the one thing a person needs is motivation. We believe that nothing motivates like a group.”
- Group classes start at £9.
- Average classes are 50 to 60 minutes in length, but they also offer some 20 to 30 minute classes for those express workout sessions!
- All equipment you need for class will be provided, but be sure to bring a water bottle
- Fitness Mosaic also offers one-month memberships for unlimited classes, if you plan on going regularly!
- Sign up on their site for the first time and get a free class pass!
The Fitness Mosaic could not be easier to find – almost directly across the road from Chalk Farm tube station. It is set back in a mews complex off the main road, not far from the coffee shops and juice bars of Camden. The building is deceptively spacious with five studios over three floors, each painted in Mosaic’s vibrant signature colours of lime green, orange and violet. We arrived for the Sunday morning circuit training class, which took place in the top floor of the building, an airy loft equipped with every imaginable piece of equipment, including treadmills, battle ropes, BOSUs, and an impressive collection of dumbbells, kettlebells and barbells.
Instructor James got our small group of six warmed up on treadmills before talking us through the different stations in this “back-to-the-basics” bootcamp class. There were lots of familiar drills, including burpees, kettlebell swings, renegade rows and squats, with 45 seconds at each station. The beauty of being in such a small group was that James was able to keep an eye on everyone, making adjustments where necessary and shouting words of encouragement and reminders to focus.
The theme of being well-equipped extended to the changing room, which boasted a roomy shower area, Ren products and a well-lit vanity area complete with high-powered hair dryers and GHD straighteners.
The Fitness Mosaic 81-84 Chalk Farm Road
London, UK NW18AR 0207 267 5544
Next: Club Pilates, Hollywood Pilates Studio Previous: Psycle London, Indoor Cycling Studio Marylebone