- Watch out Miami Beach lovers, because you will soon be taking your workout inside. Welcome, Flywheel!
- The spinning powerhouse expanded into Miami Beach right in Sunset Harbor, just steps away from Lincoln Road.
- Classes are 45 to 60 minutes long and take you through intense sprints and breathless hills.
- The location has heart pumping indoor cycling rides and body sculpting Flybarre sessions.
- Flywheel was founded in 2010 to “make indoor cycling epic” and they did just that with 24 studios delivering their signature high-intensity cardio workout nationwide.
- The Flywheel experience was created by legendary Ruth Zuckerman.
- 10 top-of-the-line instructors lead the Miami Beach charge including our personal NYC favorite: Master instructor Aleah!
- Never Coast? Check out our other Flywheel Reviews in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York.
- Single class $25.
- Tap into that competitor in you with the large screen Torqboards that display your performance against your classmates.
- For the perfect compliment to cycling, lengthen and tone every inch of your body at Flybarre.
- The Miami Beach studio has the signature Flywheel décor with custom-made bikes, stadium style seating, and amazing amenities including free towels, shoes and lockers.
- Last minute conflict? Make sure to cancel by 5:00pm the day before.
- Free water from a tap is available so bring your own water bottle.
Located in the Sunset Harbor area of Miami Beach, Flywheel is in a convenient location with an easy access parking garage attached to the building. Delicious restaurants and cute boutiques surround the studio, perfect for a post-workout treat or shopping session. When you walk in to Flywheel you immediately feel as if you are surrounded by the “who’s who” of Miami. Everyone is beautiful and fit. The facility is very large and can accommodate the crowds of people coming for each class – which are always at capacity. We definitely felt like we were a part of something special when we were here. As in all Flywheel locations the service was incredible. We checked in prior to class and our shoes were waiting right there for us. The class itself flew by. Our teacher, Aleah, was extremely high energy and got everyone pumped before and during the class. Her selection of music was great and everyone got really into it. Our favorite part about Flywheel is racing against the other members of the class. Nothing motivates like a little competition!
Miami Beach 1919 Purdy Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139 305-763-8227