- SCHEDULE & BOOKING AVAILABLE ON THE BURNTHIS APP!
- BOOK SINGLE CLASSES FOR $38/CLASS OR SAVE 25% WITH A 5-PACK ($28/CLASS) ON THE APP.
- Formu+La is a Pilates Studio and Juice Bar that balances high-energy fitness with plant-based nutrient rich juices.
- Formu+La juice is made onsite and enhances your workouts by offering your choice of natural elixirs cold pressed from vegetables and fruit.
- The juice bar also offers a comfortable lounging area and serves up pre and post workout optimizers, protein shakes and meal replacements.
- Their formu + LA of “reFORM, reFUEL, rePEAT,” will help you overcome your fitness plateau, prevent chronic pain, and create an effective nutrition and exercise program.
- The studio was founded by Aimee Goeppner and Jasime Micaela Sharp.
- Aimee and Jasmine met in Palm Springs back in 2009 at Pilates class, the rest is as they say, history!
- Aimee is a busy wife, mother of six, and fitness/nutrition nut.
- Jasmine is an experienced instructor, machine formulator, educator, and culinary enthusiast.
- There is a free Parking lot around the back of the studio.
- You must wear tread socks (which can be purchased at the studio)
- Before class, choose your post-workout drink from the juice bar and it’ll be ready for you when class is over!
- Don’t forget a towel, water (no glass bottles), and comfortable clothes (no jewelry or strong perfumes).
- Check out their “formu + LA FINDS” Retail area where they feature their favorite wellness products.
Formu + LA isn’t just your average fitness studio. It’s a recipe for optimal health, one that balances rigorous exercise with plant-based nutrition. We found the sunny studio to be chic and spacious, with beautiful state-of-the art equipment, a comfortable lounging area, and a smiling staff. We were impressed with their fully stocked juice bar, and enjoyed their “flight test” where we were able to sample all of their delicious freshly-pressed juices.
We stepped in to their signature formu+LA Body Pilates class, an intense total-body workout that simultaneously engaged multiple muscle groups for maximum calorie burn. Their custom fomu+LA jumpboard was a nice cardio bonus: a creative and refreshing feature to increase the cardio component of the work out. After class, their delicious and wholesome “Palms Springs Greens” protein shake (made with an e3 live shot & spinach, kale, mint, banana, coconut water, ginger, probiotic, aloe vera, spirilina, and vanilla vega one protein), was a welcomed and refreshing treat!
Manhattan Beach 2403 N. Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 310-546-2880