- Foundation Pilates offers single and duet Pilates sessions.
- Using active participation, classes will effectively heal back pain and injuries while toning your body.
- Let Foundation Pilates staff know about your fitness level, or any injury, so they can help customize a Pilates plan for you.
- Paul Abbott’s fitness philosophy is on “participation”: involving yourself when something is wrong which is the most effective remedy. Learn more on Paul’s philosophy HERE.
- Paul’s “reason-based” approach focuses on the “physics and geometry of the human body, as it relates to the equipment.”
- Foundation is located steps away from coffee shops, juice bars, and all kinds of great local stores worthy of checking out after you sweat it out.
- Single : $110 per 60 min session, Duet: $160 or $80 per person.
- Parking is easy right on Montana (metered) or on the local side streets (12th or 11th )
- For footwear you can bring Toe Sox, regular socks or go barefoot.
- Make sure to bring your own water bottle, and a towel if needed.
If you want to have a fun workout where you can bring one of your “besties” then Foundation Pilates private duo classes are for you. When we first walked up the stairs to this hidden studio located on Santa Monica’s famed Montana Avenue, we felt more like the Hollywood Elite, instead of regular Pilates Partners! The polished wood floors, wall-to-wall mirrors, and high tech reformer machines let you know right away, that you are in for a serious workout. Paul Abbot (known as the Hollywood Derriere Doctor) caters to every fitness level and also specializes in sports injury and pre-natal fitness. Even though this studio has a fun relaxed atmosphere, make no joke: this workout will kick your Gluteus to the Maximus.
Santa Monica 1131 Montana Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90403 310-260-1177