- Heartcore offers full body, high energy and fun, small group clasess in Dynamic Reformer Pilates, Cyclecore, KettleCore, TRXCore and XtendBarre.
- Clientele rage from the newbie, to the fitness buff, and even celebrities and pro athletes.
- Prefer it personalized? All of Heartcore’s instructors are trained in different specialties. Call the studio for more info.
- Founded in 2007 by Jess Schuring, a former Beverly Hills personal trainer who created HeartCore to develop a fun, effective, and functional workout!
- Since then, HeartCore has “helped thousands of Londoners to lose weight and tone up.”
- There are now 4 locations throughout the UK: Kensington, Notting Hill, Hampstead, and Chelsea.
- Single class – £27
- Your first class is free!
- Many classes offered throughout the day in all locations. Check out the timetable HERE.
- If you are going cycling- make sure to wear aerobic or cycling shoes.
- Bun in the oven? You can still train at Heartcore! Just fill out the Prenatal Consent Form first.
- Want to raise the “bar”? Try their KettleCore class: a 55-minute intense class utilizing kettle bells for cardio intervals.
Heartcore’s Notting Hill studio is tucked away on a quiet street minutes from the Notting Hill Gate Tube stop. Because there aren’t signs with the studio name, upon entering, it feels like you’re gaining VIP access to a well-kept secret. The one room studio is painted white and filled with light, high ceilings and skylights giving the space a calming aura. The waiting room has an equally zen feeling. Class sizes are quite small which leads to personal attention to help with moves. Only 4 were in our class, with room for 6 total. The instructor taught us the basics behind using the machines before getting started. The hour consisted of a full body experience using the board, bands, weights and body resistance, with constant attention when needed to ensure we were executing each move properly. We also had the opportunity to try the TRXCore and XtendBarre classes at the Chelsea studio. Motivating instructors with personal attention to each student and a challenge for every fitness level were also seen in both classes. After both these hours, we had no doubt that our muscles would be sore the next day!
Kensington 11a Stratford Road
London, W8 6RF 0207-435-5078Notting Hill 36 Uxbridge Street
London, W8 7TN 0207-435-5078Hampstead 50 Hampstead High Street
London, NW3 1QG 0207-435-5078Chelsea 6 Burnsall Street
London, SW3 3ST 0207-435-5078