- Think classic yoga flows combined with the detoxifying benefits of a 95-degree room.
- These one-hour sweat sessions are designed to sculpt your body, calm your mind, and deepen your flexibility.
- Classes include Hot Power Yoga, Yoga Sculpt, Yoga Pilates, and Yoga Barre.
- Hot 8 Yoga has a pretty nifty climate control system that ensures the studios are well oxygenated, properly humidified, and disinfected from harmful bacteria. Translation?
- Not only is the studio super trendy and accommodating (complimentary lemon water and ice-cold towels anyone?) it’s also completely and comfortably odor-free.
- Every Hot 8 Yoga class delivers effective fat burn, detoxification, increased stretching, and improved nervous system functioning.
- The heat increases metabolism levels and speeds up the breakdown of glucose and fatty acids.
- Did you know that hot yoga also stimulates the lymphatic system responsible for flushing out toxins from your system, freeing your body from harmful substances?
- Heat also improves your skeletal structure by helping your muscles and connective tissue become more elastic, resulting in increased flexibility and decreased chance of injury.
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle, mat, and a towel.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Downward facing dog in 95 degrees is a guaranteed great session.
- To prevent dehydration, sip a recommended 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day and avoid excess caffeine.
We decided to find out for ourselves what exactly is so hot about Hot 8 Yoga. We have three words for you: Prepare. To. Sweat. We opted for the Yoga Barre class, a combination of yoga, ballet barre legwork, and light weights, which targets the abs, thighs, arms, and glutes. Our instructor, Nancy, challenged our balance and flexibility while the weights added an extra calorie burn. Set to upbeat music, the fast-paced workout ended with welcomed stretches and meditation exercises, and we left the studio completely drenched and ready to conquer the rest of the week.
Santa Monica 1422 2nd Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401 310-866-5280Beverly Hills 8383 Wilshire Blvd., Ste 75
Beverly Hills, CA 90211 310-986-6420