- i.d. gym serves CrossFit, personal training, areal yoga, kettlebell, cardio dance, and vinyasa yoga.
- Clients are hardcore! A great place to meet like-minded individuals who want a real workout.
- Don’t be surprised if people remember your name after saying it once. A relaxed and friendly environment is what i.d. is all about!
- i.d’s location was the site of three previous fitness centers including: Jamnastics, Gorilla Sports, and Crunch Fitness and now has three of the largest group fitness studios in the city.
- They’ve got an impressive resume: named as one of the “Best Gyms in Chicago” by Chicago Magazine, one of the 33 hottest new workouts in the U.S. by Self, and Best Gym by Reader’s Choice!
- Their motto is “it’s your workout, make the most of it!”
- Studio has locker room and showers and free parking!
- You know we love to make our sweat social, and so does i.d! Invite a friend with a free guest pass!
- Taking CrossFit 2-3x a week and don’t know how to mix it up? i.d. gym provides “workout mash-ups” to help you balance your workouts like: CrossFit and Spinning, CrossFit and Power Yoga, and CrossFit and Cardio Dance!
- Get the i.d. card-flex to use on all products and services.
We read great things about i.d. gym from all the hottest Chicago magazines, and couldn’t wait to try it. In the adorable neighborhood on Lincoln Park, i.d is the go-to studio for 20 and 30-somethings that love fitness, and like to have fun while doing it. Even at 6 o’clock in the morning, the studio had a family feel. We went to a student-favorite class: spinning with Brent. While the studio is known for CrossFit, the spin class was so good, we could have been in a spin-only studio! The music pumped us through the whole session, taking us through hills and sprints that made us sweat! With all of the options at i.d. gym, we can’t wait to come back. We certainly made the most of our workout!
Lincoln Park 2727 N. Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60614 773-477-8400