- Life in Synergy uses Synergistics Fitness Method which brings your body into synergy by using barre and pilates-like concentrated movements.
- The “SFM” method increases your body’s ability to burn carbs while reducing fat!
- Classes use weighted balls, and resistance bands to tone, strengthen, and align your muscles.
- Life in Synergy also offers personal training and coaching to break through plateaus.
- Life in Synergy was featured in impressive publications including CNN, Martha Living, The Boston Globe, and Best of Boston 2000 and 2010.
- Each of the instructors started as Life in Synergy clients, and “can’t wait to make YOU HOTT and see YOU SUCCEED as well!”
- Located in the heart of Back Bay on Boylston Street at Gloucester Street, across from the Hynes Convention Center.
- Single group class: $20.
- New client special: $100 for one month of unlimited classes + one private training session!
- Take the motivation home with you with their Hotmaker’s Blog that provides healthy tips on fitness and nutrition.
- The studio is very close to the Copley or Hynes Convention T stops on the Green Line.
- There is parking available in the Pru/Copley Plaza shopping areas, across the street.
- Have one stubborn area? Take one of the SFM method classes that focus on butt, arms, or abs.
The Life in Synergy studio overlooks Boylston Street and has a loft feel – exposed ceiling, wood floors, and lots of light. The studio is set up in three parts – the group class studio, an area for private training, and an office for life coaching/nutritional training. We took the Synergistics Fitness Method class, which was like Pilates with a twist! We methodically went through each muscle group doing floor mat exercises, many of which were variations of traditional Pilates exercises. For example, instead of doing 100s, we would get in a teaser position and move our arms very slowly up and down like a slow motion 100s. At first they seemed easy, but with enough reps, the burn caught up with us quickly!
Back Bay 867 Boylston Street 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02116 617-867-6500