- Made in LA is a boutique studio offering bootcamp and spinning class right on Hollywood Blvd.
- “It’s not just a gym, it’s a rock and roll powerhouse that will change your life.”
- Treat your hard-worked body to one of their treatments offered including Accupuncture, massage, and chiropractic.
- Founded in 2008 by dancer Andrea Lawent, with the mission by Andrea herself “I have never heard change and comfortable in the same sentence.” Come change with us!”
- Made in LA originally started as a spinning-only studio and then added yoga, Pilates and other group exercises.
- Their hard-core clientele include Carmen Electra and members of Bad Religion.
- Single class: $20.
- Don’t fall into the ticket-trap of the Hollywood neighborhood. There is a parking lot across the street from the gym (90 minutes for $3 cash only).
- Make sure you arrive at lease 10-15 minutes before class to signup, get your shoes, water, setup your bike or buy some stylish gear.
- Let the staff know if you are new to spinning, they will help you with bike setup and posture.
- Made In La also offers private training at $150 per hour.
If you want to rock out, while you sweat it out, Made In La’s spin class is for you. When we first walked into this classically understated gym, we wanted to have a backstage pass instead of our spin shoes! The high open windows, exposed brick walls and classic wooden floors provide a quiet and calm atmosphere, even though this gym is just steps away from Hollywood and Highland. They cater to every fitness level, so even if you’re new to spinning, Made In La will make you feel right at home. Andrea’s spin class aka “the ride” lives up to its namesake. With a playlist that can rival the best of ipods (Coachella flashbacks will happen), Andrea inspires each individual rider, reminding us that “It’s your ride, your time, not a race, not a competition. It’s a rock ‘n roll meditation”. Amen.
Hollywood 1710 N McCadden place
Hollywood, CA 90028 323-461-1990