- LA’s first cardio dance studio.
- Offers excellent cardio-centric workouts to help you dance your way to a healthier, happier you.
- Energetic instructors, upbeat music and fun moves!
- Offers 19 different varieties of cardio dance classes to fit your needs and interests.
- First class is only 5$!
- Founded by Tiffany Moore.
- Her fitness philosophy makes the gift of dancing available to all levels, ages, and genders – not just professional dancers.
- Tiffany teaches several classes herself, inspiring people to get in shape and putting the fun back into working out.
- No dancing experience necessary – all levels welcome!
- A wide variety of classes are offered. Be sure to read their descriptions on their website to help you choose.
- All classes are drop-in. Meaning you can try any class any time!
- Hip Hop 4 Kidz and Kidz Zumba offered.
- No hard soled shoes allowed; regular sneakers are just fine.
- Classes are also offered for private parties or events.
This tidy, traditional looking dance studio, with its expansive hardwood flooring and mirrored wall, offers a fresh perspective on exercise by blending calorie-blasting workouts with popular dance styles. We tried a Zumba class: the rhythmic-exercise dance craze that’s as much fun as it sounds. We boogied, cha-chad, shook and shimmied (intermixed with ab work, lunges and squats) and could feel just about every muscle working, especially in our core, legs, and arms. Led by a contagiously energetic instructor and accompanied by upbeat, foot-tapping, fist-pumping music, 60-minutes flew by with smiles, laughter, and sweaty high-fives. Whoever said working out wasn’t fun has not been to Moore Dancing!
Brentwood 11943 Montana Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90049 (310) 500-8375