- OrangeTheory studios offers a state-of-the-art environment, from machines and weights, to lighting and art.
- Students burn an estimated 600-1000 calories per session.
- Their sessions consist of three parts: treadmill interval training blocks, indoor rowing and weight room, or resistance training blocks.
- OrangeTheory designs fitness plans for seasoned athletes and beginners alike.
- “The idea behind OrangeTheory is simple: a 60-minute workout designed to push you into the Orange Zone”.
- Brendon Ayanbadejo, a former professional football Superbowl Champion for the Baltimore Ravens, joined the SoCal team of the national boutique fitness mega-brand as an operator and master trainer.
- New Student Special – your first session is FREE!
- Classes sell out quickly, so book online to ensure your spot.
- Each student is provided a heart rate monitor and POD to wear during class to track their fitness progress. Following the session, you will receive an email with all of your stats!
- Each studio provides spacious locker rooms and showers.
- Participants are said to burn around 500 – 1200 calories per 60-minute training session!
There have been a lot of circuit-style workouts launched as of late, but OrangeTheory Fitness takes it to an entirely new level. Not only does the studio have top-notch equipment and expert fitness coaches, but each student is provided with their own heart rate monitor to track their progress throughout every workout. We got the lowdown from our perfectly-toned instructor who encouraged us to remain in the “Orange Zone” for a good portion of class so as to boost our metabolism and continue burning calories 24 to 36 hours after our workout. The large monitors displayed throughout the studio made it easy to keep track of our “zone” progress, and also gave us that added push to work harder for the extra calorie burn! However, we didn’t need that much added motivation as our instructor did a fantastic job of giving individual encouragement to everyone multiple times throughout class.
We started with several timed, full-body circuits, repeating multiple strength-based exercises as many times as we could. For the cardio-portion of class, we then alternated between the treadmill and rowing machine, really bumping up our heart rate! What was great about the workout was that every person can choose their own level of difficulty, making the workout accessible to everyone. So no matter what fitness level you are, you can still feel accomplished, stronger, and more energized after every workout. We certainly did!
Brentwood 11661 San Vicente Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049Westlake 3755 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362Santa Monica Opening in February!
Next: The Monster Cycle, NYC Spin & Yoga Studio, Nolita Previous: Unbreakable Performance Center, West Hollywood Training Studio