- Pilates Methodology is a new fitness boutique in Dallas’ Uptown community focusing on the benefits of the authentic Pilates method invented and taught by Joseph Pilates.
- Offering private, semi-private sessions plus Pilates mat, equipment, Barre classes and a focus on safe and effective prenatal Pilates, Methodology has it all.
- Methodology resides in a cozy, light-filled, 1900s home that has a vintage feel with a modern twist.
- The studio has two-stories of Pilates happiness with rooms for reformers, towers, chair, Barre and mat classes.
- Co-owned by Rachael Lieck Bryce: a certified “Power Pilates” instructor.
- Rachael has been teaching Pilates for over a decade, and Methodology is Rachael’s 3rd Pilates studio!
- She currently travels throughout the US to train instructors in the Pilates method.
- Are you a Pilates instructor? Methodology has an “open door policy” to all other instructors interested in growing and learning.
- Located off McKinney Ave. and Routh St. across from the future Whole Foods Market in Uptown.
- Free parking in the parking lot in front of the studio.
- Complimentary first class (excludes equipment classes).
- Perks: Student Discount- 15% on all group classes (excludes introductory offers); Loyalty Program- Ask and you shall receive.
- Additional rates and packages are listed on the website.
- Complimentary towels/mats available for use.
- Methodology is also a host studio for teacher training that is dedicated to upholding the standard of classical Pilates by educating the next generation of teachers for the 21st century.
After a year in the making, we were thrilled when Pilates Methodology officially opened their doors in May 2014. When we arrived during their ‘grand opening’ week, we knew we had found a gem!
Our class experiences consisted of the Prenatal mat and private classes instructed by Ashley Hoover, who is certified in Power Pilates and both prenatal and postpartum. She has an amazing knowledge of Pilates and how to adjust the needs of every person she trains, so they leave feeling strong and centered each time. Methodology also offers many other classes with fun and exciting names, such as: Cup o’ Joe, The Mechanic, The Burner and the classics: The Universal Reformer and Power Tower, all guaranteed to break a sweat. Their entire class schedule is on the website, which also allows you to book classes and/or privates. Methodology is dedicated to teaching the Dallas community that #realpilatesishardcore!
Uptown 2615 Routh St
2615 Routh St, TX 75201 972-863-7470