- Prana Power Yoga offers hot yoga classes for all levels including Prana Power yoga all levels, Prana power yoga basics, Prana 2 Music, yin vin, relax and renew, kids yoga, prenatal yoga, Intermediate, and Acroyoga.
- Classes run 60 minutes, 75 minutes, and 90 minutes.
- All studios are set at 95-99 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prana opened 11 and 1/2 years ago to give people a clean environment to practice hot yoga!
- The studio seeks to promote a calm, stress-relieving environment that will feel like a second home.
- There are a number of class promos available for new clients on their site, so check them out before going to class.
- All classes are first come, first serve, so arrive early!
- Meditation classes are offered, in addition to music based classes and power yoga.
- Everything you need for class can be found at the studio.
We loved our Prana 2 Music class at Prana Power Yoga! When we walked into the studio, our instructor Mandy set the tone for the studio and the class with her positive and peaceful demeanor. The room was heated to at least 95 degrees, which was just enough to make us sweat while still feeling comfortable. Many participants were very experienced yogis, but our instructor Mandy gave easy to follow instructors and motivated less-advanced students through each pose. The music was perfectly peaceful, helping to put us in a “zen” mood while working through our practice. The class focused on the core and was the perfect combination of stretching, relaxing and working out. What we loved about Prana is it’s all about the experience without the frills – it is clean, light, fresh and an amazing workout.
Cambridge 585 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02139 617- 441-9642Newton 282 Centre Street
Newton, MA 02458 617-641-9642Winchester 356 Cambridge Road
Woburn, MA 01801 781-933-7642