- Psycle offers a unique and innovative full-body workout while on a bike.
- Their classes have been compared to “taking a spin class at a rave”, as music is a very important component of every class.
- Psycle is conveniently located just 2 minutes north of Oxford Circus.
- Think about getting a jump-start on your fitness goals with their Detox Program Pack!
- Psycle creates a supportive, inspiring environment for everyone to achieve fitness goals. Their instructors live to help students achieve things they thought were impossible.
- “We want to inspire everyone to lead vibrant energetic lives.”
- Single classes are £20.
- New Student Special – two classes for the price of one!
- Most classes are 45 minutes in length, but they also offer 35 or 60 minute classes at specific times.
- Street parking is available nearby.
Having heard many great things about Psycle, we were excited to try out a class. The space is gorgeous and prime, near Oxford Street. We grabbed our official spinning shoes and went downstairs to start our 45 minute class. The tunes were blasting and our heart rates were up in no time at all. In addition, there were neon lights that changed color and frequency, which gives the studio a “club” vibe to increase the fun factor. What we loved in particular about the class is that it became full body, including push ups on the bike, weights and abs too. Our class made us forget how hard we were working because we were having fun spinning to the beat of the music under the leadership of an enthusiastic instructor. We left with tired smiles on our face, willingly ready to come back for more….after a day or two off!
Psycle 76 Mortimer Street
London, UK W1W7SA 0203 728 6990 psyclelondon.com/