- Pura Vida is more than a gym, its a luxurious fitness oasis in the heart of Cherry Creek.
- Four floors make up the immaculate studio with cardio and strength equipment and an array of classes including yoga, pilates, rowing, spinning, and their signature Ethos.
- What is Ethos? It’s an advanced form of holistic balance and mindful strength. Sessions are said to reduce anxiety, boost immunity, manage pain, and more.
- The Underground studio at Pura Vida trains your body for optimal performance through cyclical workouts. The small group program is only for those wanting to dedicate 2-4 workouts per week.
- Founded in 2008, Pura Vida Fitness Club brings cutting edge fitness through its fitness classes, nutrition services, and spa.
- Giving clients the ultimate fitness experience, Pura Vida offers a fitness concierge service to help you achieve your goals.
- Partnerships with the Colorado Ballet and Denver Film Festival offer members discounts for a night out on the town, or get away with a 50% savings to the Sonnenalp Resort in Vail.
- Not sure if Pura Vida is for you? Try it out for free for 3 days.
- Contact Lauren (Membership Director) HERE for more details.
- Luxurious locker rooms are complimentary with membership and include steam rooms, whirlpools, and of course showers.
- Complimentary 3-hour parking.
- Free Wifi throughout the gym.
- Grab a healthy snack or meal at their Health bar with food chosen by their in-house Holistic Nutritionist.
When you first walk into Pura Vida your first impression might be “exclusive”, but it’s just the opposite. Pura Vida makes their best effort to make you feel at home. Although it’s a three story building, every floor has its own special workout waiting for you. Each Fitness instructor is hand picked and specializes in their respective fields. The thing about this place is that they have it all under one roof, whether it be a private you’re looking for, Barre class, Pilates, or just your own personal workout you will not leave disappointed.
We went to an Ethos meditation class, and trust us, you will never be the same once you experience this soul healing session. Sitting in the middle of the room with your legs crossed you’re asked to try let go everything that weighs you down, the instructor elegantly guided us through a sensational personal journey. The young professionals that fill this place are hiding the best kept secret in town. Mindful exercise.
Cherry Creek 2955 East 1st Ave., Suite 200
Denver, CO 80206 303-321-7872