- RIDE is a sophisticated, state of the art spinning studio guaranteed to make you love your workout!
- Classes are 45 minutes in length.
- Walk-ins are $22.
- Their classes fill-up quickly, so be sure to book yours ahead of time!
- RIDE was designed to bring community, fun and energy back into your workout with top of the line bikes and all the amenities you can think of!
- “This is a workout with attitude, class, sass, boogying and spirituality. This is a workout that is nearly as sophisticated as you are.”
- Ride. Rock. Repeat.
- When choosing your exercise clothes for class, RIDE recommends wearing close-fitting shorts.
- Bring your water bottle!
- If you plan on going regularly, think about buying a package of classes for reduced rates.
- Free parking is offered at the studio.
When we heard RIDE was have a summer hits of 2013 themed class on a Tuesday morning, we absolutely had to go! In the cycling studio the lights were dimmed and each rider was given fun little glow in the dark bracelet. As the music gathered speed we began to warm up with low resistance and heavy speed. As the music progressed from Robin Thicke to Icona Pop we turned the heat up along with the resistance and powered our way through abs and free weights while continuing on the bike. At the end of the class our instructor led us through a slow cool down and stretching to end the session. RIDE wants their clients to know that this is the place to escape whatever is happening outside of the studio doors and dedicate an hour to yourself. And, we did just that!
Warehouse 117 Lavaca Street
Austin, TX 78701 512-322-5252