- Synergy Yoga has it all!
- The only studio in Miami Beach where you can find all traditional yoga styles in one place including Ashtanga, Hatha, Kundalini, Iyengar, Sivananda and derivations such as Vinyasa, Hot Yoga, Prenatal, & Kids yoga.
- Check the schedule to plan your day accordingly. All classes are 75-90 minutes in length.
- Single classes are just $18.
- Founded 20 years ago, Synergy was actually the first yoga center in Miami!
- The studio has direct access to a spa. You can’t get much more Zen than that!
- Synergy was founded to help students reach their fitness goals and learn to love yoga.
- Leave your stress at the door! Synergy strives to offer a friendly, stress-free studio.
- All equipment for class can be rented from the studio.
- Make your sweat social! Refer 2 students and get a free class!
- Be sure to check out their membership packages if you plan on going regularly!
- Come in comfortable clothing suitable for stretching and sweating.
- Avoid eating for the 2 hours before you practice.
Synergy Yoga Center, in the heart of Miami Beach is a hidden gem off of the historic street, Espanola Way. We took a traditional Vinyasa class. Mateo, our instructor was very knowledgeable about the Ashtanga style and was helpful in assisting us during all the poses and inversions. The studio itself is an L shaped classroom and has a very intimate vibe. They do not use heaters here, but the room temperature in the classroom provides sufficient heat to loosen up the muscles and get your body moving. This was a no-frills, amazing class that visitors and local yogis alike can come to zen-out or sweat out the weekend.
South Beach 435 Española Way
Miami Beach, FL 33139 305-538-7073Castle Beach 5445 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140