- Offers a wide range of unique and fun classes that mix cycling, weights, running, yoga, and boot camps. They also offer personal training and nutrition counseling.
- Studio is small and “swanky” near downtown Austin on west 6th street and Mopac.
- Tetra is committed to a green business model.
- Good music, upbeat instructors, and clean streamlined interiors give this studio a sleek and sexy feel.
- Founded in August of 2012 with a smaller and more personal type of fitness experience in mind.
- We love the commitment to keeping sweat social: Tetra believes that those who work out together stick with it longer and see better results.
- Instructors are encouraged to change-up workouts and keep them fluid and new so you’ll never get bored!
- “Crazy hard, crazy fun!” Tetra takes ‘work hard, play hard’ to a whole new level so get ready to sweat!
- Full locker room with showers, eco-friendly water bottle fountain to refill at, and complimentary towels to dry off with.
- Two uniquely lit studio classrooms with full wrap-around mirrors so you can literally see yourself burning calories!
- Classes are small and personal, but make sure you sign up online before you go.
- Want it all? Sign up for TOOS or “Totally Out Of Shape”: A 4 week program that includes personal guidance on nutrition, class choices and “getting started on the right foot” considering past injuries and current physical condition.
- You can pay per class, get a 10-class package, or unlimited month.
Taking TETRA’s Sweaty Weights class on a Monday evening was the perfect way to kick-start our week. Instructors were hanging out in the lobby when we arrived, giving the studio a relaxed, cool vibe where we felt encouraged to connect with them. Our intimate class started with a cycling warm up, then moved to a series of standing and floor weight exercises. Our instructor, Lander, timed our transitions and routines to her own choice of great pump-up music that was fun and inspiring. After a combination of squats, planks, and push-ups utilizing medicine balls and weights, we felt healthy, powerful, and ready to take on anything the week was going to throw at us!
Lower Shoal Creek 1717 West 6th Street Building 2
Austin, TX 78703 512-480-0262