- SCHEDULE & BOOKING AVAILABLE ON THE BURNTHIS APP!
- BOOK SINGLE CLASSES FOR $24/CLASS OR SAVE 24% WITH A 10-PACK ($22/CLASS) ON THE APP.
- Gives you a “bar method” recognizable body making you lean, long, and sculpted through dance conditioning and interval training
- Want improved posture? Narrow thighs? A lifted seat? Then The Bar Method is for you
- 60 minutes in total including warm-up and cool down with stretching mixed in.
- The Bar Method was founded in 2001 by former journalist Burr Leonard with the goal to be “the most targeted body-sculpting workout”.
- Based on the technique of Lotte Berk, a German dancer who came to London in the 1930’s after fleeing Nazi Germany.
- Have more than 76 Bar Method Studios across 21 states in U.S. and Canada
- To get the best results go 3-5 times per week.
- Gum is not allowed in the gym, so ditch the bad breath ahead of time.
- $100 dollar new client special for an unlimited month (normally only $20 per class).
Clean, chic, and effective- that’s The Bar Method. The reception area was beautiful and we were immediately welcomed by the friendly staff. Class began with a brief warm-up and then we went right to the hard stuff. Form is key at The Bar Method, and you could tell why by the super-toned instructors. If you’re hips aren’t square or you seat isn’t tucked, they will come and correct you, in an encouraging way. You want to get the most bang for your buck right? Our legs trembled as we squatted and felt our butt lifting inches by the minute. An amazing part about the class was the instructor explained exactly which muscle groups we were working so we could focus on it (and picture how we want it to look in a bikini).
Gold Coast 1 E. Delaware Place, Suite 208
Chicago, IL 60610 312-573-9150The Loop 180 N Upper Wacker Dr,
Chicago, IL 60606 312-332-9150Lakeview 3144 N Sheffield Ave
Chicago, IL 60657 773-935-2150Wicker Park 1271 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622 773-384-3150