- The Pilates Place offers small group and private Pilates classes using any and all equipment the Pilates lover can dream of: reformers, towers, chairs, jump boards, weighted balls, and bars.
- Want to make it official? Get certified at the Miami location with the Beyond The Basics Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Certificate Program.
- All classes have a maximum of 6 people to give you extra-individualized attention.
- The Pilates Place, opened in 2006, is “customized instruction for personalized results.”
- Founded by Pilates junkies and instructors Jackie Weiner and Louis Gonzales who make Pilates helpful to all levels of clients “from teens to baby boomers.”
- All teachers are Pilates pros! Instructors must have completed a minimum of 450 hours of education and be certified on ALL of the Pilates equipment.
- The studio offers complimentary snacks and coffee.
- You’ll never get bored here! No 2 classes are alike!
- Group classes are sign-up only! No drop ins allowed!
- Want a little extra attention? Inquire about private sessions.
- Parking is reserved for clients, so you’ll always find a spot.
- Studio entrance is right off the highway.
Walking into The Pilates Place, we had to do a double take to make sure we weren’t in an NYC warehouse. The lights are dim and the structure of the building is raw in the sense that you can see the pipes and the wood work. We loved the simplicity of it, and the change of pace from the hectic scene in Miami. Our class was is not your typical classical Pilates workout. Our class incorporated a lot of equipment, all state of the art, including yoga balls and foam rollers to strengthen, lengthen, and stretch our bodies beyond our limits. Our instructor and owner, Louis, was super helpful with every single one of the students, making it seem more like a private than a group fitness class. Louis pushed each student to give us the best possible work out. We left feeling stronger, refreshed, and relaxed. What could be a better way to start your day?
Miami 5400 NE 4th Court, Studio 4C
Miami, FL 33137 786-362-5699South Beach 763 Collins Avenue #305
Miami, FL 33139 305-316-3341