- “Chicago’s home for hot and powerful yoga.”
- Classes make you sweat! With heated rooms at 95 degrees, your body strengthens, lengthens, and detoxes each moment of class.
- Offers group, or private Power Vinyasa lessons.
- Classes range in experience and age – all are welcome!
- Voted Chicago’s #1 hot yoga studio by Time Out Chicago Magazine in 2011
- Owner since 2010, Megan Chappell was inspired by the depth of the yoga community and her following.
- The studio has formed impressive partnerships with Urban Fit Club, and Crossfit.
- New to yoga? No problem! Try one of their beginner classes.
- What’s your intention? If you want to sweat it out and connect with your breath, go to vinyasa. For an extra tone, go to sculpt. Or, if you just want to zen-out try their restorative class.
- At the Lincoln Park location, make sure you buzz up to their second floor studio.
Call us crazy, but when we heard about a top-ranked hot yoga studio in Chicago, we went straight for the tough stuff: Yoga sculpt.The décor of the studio is beautiful, creating a peaceful environment for class that challenges your ability to stay in the moment. Just walking into the heated studio, we started to sweat. We love it, and for those who love to detox, you will too! We moved through vinyasa flows with hand weights. The class, as well as our teacher and studio owner Megan Chappell, reminded us to stay with the breath and connect the breath to movement, which was the only way to stay balanced through the pulses and poses. This is a class for those looking for it all: yoga with intensity, that will tone your entire body and jump start your metabolism.
Lincoln Park 1123 W. Armitage Ave, 2nd floor
Chicago, IL 60614