- Looking for a no frills fitness studio that will take your fitness up a notch mentally and physically? Welcome to US CrossFit.
- You’ll get more than a sculpted body. US CrossFit is based on the CrossFit principles of functional training at high intensity that changes your body and mind.
- All levels are welcome: from first time cross-fitters to seal-training athletes.
- Founded by Mike Divine: a former navy seal (among many other accomplishments).
- In addition to founding US CrossFit, Mark created SEALfit, Unbeatable Mind, and Warrior Yoga. He also wrote books available on Amazon.
- Want daily advice from Mark’s? Check out his blog HERE.
- US Cross Fit Encinitas was one of the first 500 Cross Fit centers in the country and one of the only with indoor and outdoor training facilities.
- Drop in rate: $20.
- $200 per month for unlimited all classes.
- Plenty of nearby street parking.
- Mats are available if you forget your own.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to sign waiver and get a tour of the facility.
A unique, intimate yoga room located within the US Cross Fit Training Facility in Encinitas provides a calm escape from the high impact activity that takes place just outside its doors. Combining Hatha yoga, meditation and breathing, this is an ideal class for someone looking to recharge after a high impact workout. We found this class to be great for all levels and small class size allows for the instructor to provide one on one attention. While some may perceive Cross Fit to be intimidating (we heard talk of WOD’s and 8 week challenges), this could not be a more welcoming environment. We were energized by the motivated CrossFit participants working out outside of the class but left this yoga class feeling calm, rejuvenated and centered.
Encinitas 849 2nd Street
Encinitas, CA 92024 760-634-1833