- Vail Athletic Club has it all! Classes include: cycling, functional training, pilates, TRX, cardio, and yoga.
- Want to get personal? The highest level of expertise is available for personal training.
- Students are a mix of local regulars and yoga loving visitors.
- Vail Vitality Center is a multipurpose athletic center featuring many different fitness classes, free community yoga, relaxing spa treatments, and consulting for nutrition and body composition!
- Membership at Vail Vitality Center is much more than gym access; you will receive benefits that will shift your lifestyle beyond physical change.
- There are specialty classes designed for older adults to improve balance, coordination, physical fitness, and a sense of well-being – age is no excuse anymore!
- There are many different membership packages and punch card passes to satisfy anyone’s level of commitment!
- Becoming a Vitality member or part of the VAC team will give you FOUR free monthly private training sessions!
Vail Athletic Club brings the intensity of a gym with the relaxing atmosphere of a spa together in the perfect combination in the heart of Vail Village. We decided to zen-out in one of VAC’s vinyasa yoga classes. The large room has beautiful wood floors and spacious high ceilings. Heated just enough to take the chill off from the cold outside, it was perfect for those who get scared by the “hot” in hot yoga. Our instructor was upbeat, and motivational, allowing us to find our own rhythm to her fun music. After class, we got a chance to speak with the instructor who told us about the guest teachers from all over the nation who offer specialty classes and instructor training. With so many amazing offers at the Vail Athletic Club- we can’t wait to come back for more!
Vail 352 East Meadow Drive
Vail, CO 81657 970-476-7960