- SCHEDULE & BOOKING AVAILABLE ON THE BURNTHIS APP!
- BOOK SINGLE CLASSES FOR $16/CLASS OR SAVE 73% WITH A UNLIMITED MONTH ($5.33/CLASS) ON THE APP.
- Yoga Vida offers Vinyasa based yoga classes that challenges yogis of all levels and abilities.
- Slow it down or speed it up with their beginner, advanced and restorative class options.
- Classes focus on form and individuality. Yoga Vida believes yoga is not a one size fits all practice.
- Classes are between 65-90 minutes. Check their schedule plan accordingly.
- Dream of teaching or just want to deepen your practice? Check out Yoga Vida’s teacher training offerings at their free info sessions.
- Yoga Vida prides themselves on making Yoga accessible to everyone: from kids to seniors, beginners to advanced, and students to teachers.
- They take an educational approach to Yoga in each class and in their workshops and events offerings.
- Learn from the best Yoga Vida retreats to India. One is coming up on March 23rd!
- Single Class: $16.
- Take advantage of their amazing introductory package: $20 for two weeks of unlimited yoga!
- First timer? Mat rental is free (normally $2 rental fee).
- Discounted packages available for senior citizens (65+), all full-time students, and teachers in the community.
- Make sure to show up 5 minutes before class to secure your spot.
- Liquiteria juices sold to replenish and rejuvenate post-flow.
Yoga Vida is an NYC favorite for good reason. Upon entering the studio, the friendly staff were more than happy to help out–offering free yoga mats to first-timers (like us!) and getting us situated in their cozy lounge space to hang out before class. Our flow class took place in the largest of the three studios. Our session was full and most of the students seemed to be seasoned yogis, but everything about our experience was welcoming, inclusive, and totally unpretentious. Our sweet instructor, Danielle, set the tone for a wonderful class with an intention and breathing exercise. We flowed quickly and the room was kept fairly warm, allowing us to build up a real sweat. Danielle’s encouraging instruction had a way of inspiring us to try some of the more difficult poses. She also integrated some unique variations into her sequences that we haven’t experienced at other studios. This was a fun change that kept us challenged throughout class. We loved the peaceful ambience and vigorous pace of instruction. By the end of class we were feeling a serious yoga high–and with great prices and a super-convenient location, we can’t wait to come back and experience it all over again!
Union Square 99 University Place
New York, NY 10003 212-995.5553Soho 666 Broadway at Bond St
New York, NY 10012 212-845-9973