- Z Club NY offers mostly Zumba fitness classes with some original signature classes in a relaxed, fun, and intimate environment!
- The majority of students are women, but open to anyone who is looking to workout while having fun and letting loose.
- There are 25 different teachers, each with their own unique style.
- You are guaranteed to find at least one teacher that you will connect with. No two classes are the same!
- Most classes are 60 minutes; however, some classes that are scheduled around early afternoon or lunchtime are only 45 and the Z Club master class is 90.
- Z Club NY all started when Claudia Salem attended a Zumba party that her friend, Edmee Cherdieu D’Alexis, had organized at S.O.B.’s in NYC.
- Claudia saw huge potential in Edmee’s vision for a no-strings-attached offering of Zumba Fitness classes and events in NYC.
- The Z Club tag line is “make healthy fun!”
- When it comes to class attire, go for light, fun, and colorful. It is very important to feel sexy in your outfit!
- Z Club NY has two intro packages for new clients: 2 classes for $30 or 1 week unlimited for $40 that gives full access from the activation day.
- Arrive 15 minutes early if you want to be in the front!
We arrived at Z Club expecting a typical Zumba class – salsa moves, tango tunes, and butt shaking beats. We were pleasantly surprised by the mix of awesome hits, remixes, and fresh renditions of the classic Zumba songs. Right from the start energy levels were through the roof! The instructors kept us constantly moving; however, it was up to us to put our own zumbalicious spin on all the moves. We aren’t Zumba professionals, but after this class with Z Club we wanted to become just that! We didn’t want to stop – which can sometimes happen in a Zumba class with repetitive beats and moves – but, this was SO not the case!
Upper East Side 301 East 57th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10022 347-709-2582Upper West Side 248 West 60th Street
New York, NY 10023 347-709-2582Gramercy 39-47 West 19th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10011 347-709-2582Tribeca 355 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10013 347-709-2582Battery Park 10 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10005 347-709-2582